TICKETS ON SALE JULY 16TH
Kukui [ koo-koo-ee ] is Cleveland’s official Electronic Dance Music Festival established in 2016. We pride ourselves on forward-thinking and innovation. This year’s Kukui Music Festival will be an outdoor drive-in concept at The Pit (Parking Lot): 1101 West 9th Street, Cleveland, OH 44113 with social distancing in mind. The ongoing pandemic requires a different way of thinking for live events.
When purchasing tickets, you must buy (1) Parking Pass per vehicle, this includes (1) Driver Ticket and (2) Parking Spots. One to park your vehicle and the other to be used as an RPS (Rave Parking Spot) allowing you to get out of your vehicle provided that you remain within your RPS area for the duration of the show. This will allow all RPS to be within 12-14 ft from the other ravers dancing in their own RPS areas. Each additional guest beyond the driver will need a Passenger Ticket. Example: A group of four needs (1) Parking Pass w/Driver Ticket and (3) Passenger Tickets.
PLEASE NOTE - Minimum of 2, MAX of 8 people per vehicle, no exceptions. You will not be allowed to park if you are solo. Vehicles over 8 passengers are not permitted. Each person must have a legal seat within the vehicle.
During the check-in process you will be assigned an APA (Assigned Parking Attendant) who will guide you to your parking spot and RPS next to your vehicle. The APA will give the designated driver a detailed map that will include instructions in case of an emergency, your row & section for ordering food/drink from onsite vendors, and signals to follow in case you need to use the restroom/leave the festival.
You will be sorted into different rows upon entry by an APA (Assigned Parking Attendant). VIP ticket holders will have access to the best RPS (Rave Parking Spot) along with an hour early entry before GA. The same way vehicles enter by an APA will be the same way they exit. All GA & VIP rows on the lot are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
Please check the Info and FAQ available on the event website regularly. Kukui site: https://www.kukuimusicfestival.com/faq
- AGES: GA 18+ | VIP 21+
- Music Starts @ 4:00PM
- Festival Ends @ 11:00PM
- RAIN OR SHINE | NO REFUNDS | ALL SALES FINAL
VIP & GA Entrance Gate Locations:
- VIP Parking Pass Gate is located @ West 9th St. & Front Ave. Gates Open @ 3PM
- GA Middle Parking Pass Gate is located @ West 9th St. & Front Ave. Gates Open @ 4PM
- GA Back Parking Pass Gate is located @ West 9th St. & Front Ave. Gates Open @ 5PM
- After completing your purchase on Eventbrite, you will receive an email confirmation with your attached PDF ticket(s). You may download the Eventbrite app to show your ticket on your mobile device for entry. You MUST bring a VALID PHOTO IDENTIFICATION to be admitted to the event.
- Each vehicle must have a parking pass and minimum of 2 people in the vehicle. MAX OF 8 people per vehicle. You will not be allowed to park if you are solo.
- Everyone must have either a driver ticket or passenger ticket. All tickets will be scanned before entry. No re-entry.
- All vehicles require a Designated Driver and must be turned off once parked or by the scheduled show time for your safety and for those around you.
- You are required to arrive with your entire party in one vehicle. Arrival by Uber/Lyft will not be permitted and no overflow parking is available.
- If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others ONLY if they are in your immediate quarantine community.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival at the Gate Entrance. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4°F will not be permitted inside of the event and will be asked to leave.
- All guests must wear face masks.
- Shoes are required at all times. Shirts must be worn in the restroom area.
- NO oversized vehicles, buses, campers, RVs, limousines or box trucks.
- Please present your digital ticket against your driver side window. If your windows are tinted, you may need to roll down your window for the scanner to work. Your phone screen must be at full brightness.
- All vehicles will be searched upon entry.
- Speed limit is 5mph.
- All drivers are required to follow all Ohio traffic laws at all times. Additionally, please follow instructions from all APAs (Assigned Parking Attendants).
- Please do not sit on the top of your vehicle. It is OK to sit on the bed of your truck or hood of your vehicle.
- Please refrain from honking your horn during the show.
- For your safety as well as the safety of others, all vehicles must be turned off at the scheduled show time. No exceptions.
- If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel uncomfortable, let your APA know immediately by turning on your hazards.
- Stay Hydrated! You are highly advised to bring your own water. Free water stations will NOT be available onsite. Although water will be available for sale via online orders, we encourage you to bring your own water.
- No outside food is allowed. Vendors will be available onsite for food / beverage purchase. The detailed map will have the list of onsite vendors to place orders online. Before confirming your order, you will have a note area to put your row & section number for delivery purposes. All orders will be delivered and left on top of your vehicle.
- Leave your space as you found it. No trash should be left behind for any reason.
- Pay attention to all exit announcements, as well as the instructions from your APA (Assigned Parking Attendant) at the end of the show. This will allow everyone to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Don’t Drink & Drive! A designated driver is required! You are not permitted to leave your vehicle onsite overnight. Vehicles left overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Glass
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers or Flyers
- NO Tents / Canopies
- NO Professional Cameras – SLR or Detachable Lens
- NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
- NO Drones
- NO Balloons, Balls, Frisbee, and / or Any Other Projectile
- NO Inflatables
- NO Open Fires or Cooking of Food
- NO Outside Alcohol
- NO Oversized Bags or Large Bags - Including Women's Handbags.
REQUIRED ITEMS: (Plan For Your Group)
- Credit/Debit Card
- A Restroom Backpack
- Trash Bags
- Hand Sanitizer
- Toilet Paper
- Baby Wipes
- Face Masks
- OK Non-professional cameras including Go Pros
- OK Cell phones
- OK Lighters
- OK Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Flags / Banners or Handmade signs under 6ft tall (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- OK Sunglasses and hats
- OK Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
- OK Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens, but none with refill-able chambers containing visible liquid
- OK Pets and Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- OK Sealed Water Bottles / Cases
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19:
The COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By entering these premises and/or the event, you (a) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death, (b) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind ("Claims"), that you may experience or incur, and (c) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.